Blue Dart Express Limited is one of the leading companies in South Asia. This company is providing premier courier Services in 220 countries in the world, including almost all the places in India.
Blue Dart Courier Services was incorporated, as a partnership firm in the year 1983, latter on in 1991; this company became a public limited company. The company has a global tie-up with US-based Company Federal Express Global International, known for its innovation in the field of Air – specific business.
Blue Dart India has reported a remarkable growth in its business, and the sales trend is growing exponentially in every quarter.
What Makes Blue Dart Different from Its Counterparts?
This world-class courier service company has delivered 1958.86 lakh couriers in India, 9.16 lakh International delivery, in the year 2019. The total weight of all letters and parcel delivered in 2019 was approximately 696961 tones. Hence, it can be said that Blue Dart is quite ahead as compared to its counterparts.
Various features, which make Blue Dart a better courier service provider, are as follows,
- Indigenously developed world-class technology.
- Blue Dart Aviation supports time-definite courier delivery services.
- Countrywide networks of franchisees.
- Warehouses set up at more than 85 locations across India.
- ISO certification for quality assurance of the entire courier service process.
- Priority-based service known as IXF 2, which facilitates distinguishing most urgent and valuable documents and parcels.
- Pre-insurance of the parcel is additionally a unique feature for customers.
- Equipped with the latest tracking system, “COSMAT” which allows accuracy and quick answering.
- Known for its most extensive email system for frequent coordination among themselves as well as with customers.
- Blue Dart provides a unique training facility to the Franchise company workforce and grant prizes as well as incentives for the best performers.
Why You Should Start a Blue Dart Franchise Business?
- Brand Value – Blue Dart is a leading courier service company that provides integrated transport as well as courier facility for domestic as well as international services. This together enables you to procure business due to the brand value.
- Supports Franchise Owners – If we talk about the support to a new franchise business, Blue Dart, a world-class courier company, offers support to its franchise owners as far as marketing is concerned.
- Fulfills Requirements Of Customers – As the company provides a wide range of courier facility, you can accept orders courier orders for various types of requirements from the customers.
- Low Cost – Do you know that the cost of opening a Blue Dart Franchise is quite small? You require one room and five lakh rupees, and you are good to go.
- Good Profit Rate – Finally, Blue Dart provides good commission along with the incentive to its franchise partners. Therefore you will gain a good return on investment.
What are The Initial Requirements to Start a Blue Dart Courier Franchise in Your Area?
Blue Dart Franchise requires a minimum of 300 Square feet retail space. However, if you have a bigger space, the chances of getting approval from the courier company are quite high.
The capital investment for owning a Blue Dart Franchise cost depends on the type of franchise you opt for.
To become a Blue Dart valid partner you must submit following documents,
- Aadhar Card or any other government certified identity proof
- Office area papers (For owners) or rent agreement with owner signature( renters)
- Bank cancel cheque or copy of passbook front page for security deposit money
- PAN card for taxpayers.
How to Apply for a Blue Dart Franchise?
You need to visit the Blue Dart official website, which has enlisted several zonal officers at the country level along with phone number and email ids. You can send a franchise proposal according to your zonal area. In case your proposal is shortlisted, company officials will get in touch with you.
If you are looking into starting a franchise business or opening a Blue Dart franchise, then you can directly get in touch with us, and we will personally guide you throughout the process of application and setting up a courier business.
Blue Dart Franchise Contact Details
Bluedart Head Office
Blue Dart Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East, Near ITC Maratha Hotel, Mumbai – 400099
1860 233 1234 or 022 28396444 or 022 -2811184
Who Can Apply for Blue Dart courier Franchise Business?
A citizen of India who has all verified legal documents can apply for opening this logistic service.
How Much Does a Blue Dart Courier Franchise Franchise Cost in India?
Courier franchise cost depends on its store size and its location. The company offer franchise cost by location-wise. So if you are planning to take a franchise of blue dart, then at least INR 3 to 5 lakhs are required.
Is Starting a Courier Franchise Business Profitable?
Yes, of course! The logistics business is quite profitable as the online shopping market keeps growing each year considerably.
Blue Dart Courier Services is undoubtedly one of the best logistics service providers, and starting a franchise business of Blue Dart Courier Service India is the best decision you have taken.
Being a franchise partner with Blue Dart will ensure your safety, quick return on investment, and good profit margin.
Hence, if you are looking into how to take franchise of a blue dart courier, then you can directly get in touch with us, and we will personally guide you throughout the process of application and setting up a courier business.
Related Logistics Franchise Opportunities
- How to get Ekart Logistics Franchise in my City
- How to get Amazon Delivery Franchise in India
- How to Get a FedEx Courier Franchise in My City
- How to Get a Delhivery Courier Franchise in My City