Vada Pav, called the Poor man’s burger, is one of the most famous street foods in Maharashtra. It looks like a burger, but instead of a chicken patty, you will have a potato vada wedged between two bread slices. The food has been a favorite food for Mumbaikars for more than 50 years now, and it is effortless to make.
The Goli Vada Pav franchise is also a popular name amongst the people of Mumbai as you can get many varieties of vada pav from this outlet. Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) seems to generate guaranteed returns, and Goli Vada Pav is an excellent example for a high return QSR with pretty much low investment.
If you are interested in opening a Goli Vada Pav franchise, then please read the article till the very end. We’ll be providing you with all the information needed, like the history of the company, USP of the franchise, benefits of owning a franchise, requirements and how to apply, etc.
- The Story of Goli Vada Pav
- What is the USP of Goli Vada Pav?
- Key Benefits of Running a Franchise of Goli Vada Pav
- Requirements for Starting a Goli Vada Pav Franchise in India
- Area and Location
- Experience and Skills
- Franchise Training
- Number of Employees
- Investment – How Much Does a Goli Vada Pav Franchise Cost in India?
- How to Apply for a Goli Vada Pav Franchise?
- Final Words
The Story of Goli Vada Pav
Launched in 2004 by Venkatesh Iyer & Shrivadas Menon, Goli Vada Pav has made a name for itself since then in Maharashtra. The first outlet of the business was started in Kalyan, Mumbai, as a small outlet selling vada pav. Today the firm has spread its wings throughout the country with more than 300 outlets in more than 100 cities.
The idea behind the business came to them when they saw a burger advertisement for McDonald’s. They saw many similarities between a burger and a vada pav and hence thought of starting a business that could sell a poor man’s burger. Today the Goli Vada Pav business sells more than 1 lakh vada pav’s per day throughout the country.
What is the USP of Goli Vada Pav?
One of the main Unique Selling Proposition of the company is that Vada Pav is one of the most popular street foods and is affordable too. With just a couple of vada pav, you can finish your breakfast and carry on with your daily work. Another highlight of Goli Vada Pav is that it offers a wide range of vada pav varieties to its customers.
Apart from the favorite vada pav, you can also get other items, including fries, rolls, and other lip-smacking desserts at affordable prices. With just ₹100 to ₹150, two people can have their stomach full of their favorite vada pav along with other food items. That is very cheap and affordable when you compare with McDonald’s or KFC.
Key Benefits of Running a Franchise of Goli Vada Pav
Opening a Goli Vada Pav franchise can come with a lot of benefits, including:
- Goli Vada Pav is a famous brand that has been popular in the country for more than 12 years now
- It is a time-tested and a scalable business model
- End-to-end logistics support provided to every franchisee
- All packaging materials including oil can be sourced from the best suppliers
- Continuous marketing support provided to increase footfalls in your outlet
- Vada pav is a traditional street food that is liked by people throughout the year
- Operational support provided
- Since the brand is already famous, you don’t need to spend any money on advertising and brand marketing.
- You can be guaranteed of high returns for your investment in a quick time.
- The company itself will supply all materials and ingredients needed for preparing the Vada pav. Most importantly, the shelf life of the materials provided comes to around 8-9 months.
Requirements for Starting a Goli Vada Pav Franchise in India
People looking to open a Goli Vada Pav outlet in their city need to ensure that they have to fulfill all these requirements before applying for a franchise:
Area and Location
To get a franchise, you should have a minimum of 350 square feet along with 15 feet frontage area for people to enjoy their vada pav. Most importantly, the location you choose needs to be in a crowded space with a lot of footfalls like railway stations, shopping malls, movie theatres, etc.
Experience and Skills
If you have the needed passion and skill to run a business of your own, then you are more than qualified to open a Goli vada pav franchise.
Goli Vada Pav will provide all the required training required for all the staff of the franchise to get the hang of the outlet and the dishes served in it. There will also be refresher training programs conducted throughout the year.
Number of Employees
To run your own franchise, you must have a minimum of 2 to 3 employees to start with.
Investment – How Much Does a Goli Vada Pav Franchise Cost in India?
Franchise owners need to invest a minimum of 10 to 12 lakh rupees and can recover their investment in a quick time.
How to Apply for a Goli Vada Pav Franchise?
To open a Goli Vada Pav Franchise, you can contact them by:
Phone (South) – 9820687058 (Daniel Maigur)
Phone (Others) – 9152015616 (Sanjay Gupta)
Head office Contact NO – 022-66895000
Email – email@example.com
Vada Pav is a popular street food not only in Mumbai but also has become very popular throughout the country. Goli Vada Pav was launched with a minimal investment of just around 40 lakhs, and today their profits have soared to 350 crores with about 350 outlets throughout the country.
Goli Vada Pav offers something for everyone, and apart from many varieties of vada pav, you can find other desserts and rolls as well. The pricing is also very affordable that you can complete your morning breakfast in less than 50 rupees.
If your aim is to become an entrepreneur and start a business of your own, the Goli Vada Pav franchise is a golden opportunity. The investment is also very less compared to other franchise business opportunities. If you think you have got the passion and belief in yourself, then why not try your luck in this business.
I hope you find this guide helpful. If you have any more queries, then let me know in the comments section below, and we’ll try to clear all your queries as soon as possible.
Related Fast-Food Franchise Opportunities
- How to Get a KFC Franchise in India
- How to Get a Pizza Hut Franchise in India?
- How to Get a Tibbs Frankie Franchise in India
- How to Get Wow Momo Franchise in India