Lassi is a popular and traditional drink in India that uses a blend of fresh yoghurt, water, spices, and sometimes even fruits. People drink lassi not only for its exquisite taste and to quench the heat, some drink for their health benefits too.
Lassi is known to improve bone health and also assists in digestion too. Nowadays, lassi is not only famous in India but popular in the UK, the US, and other countries.
If you are looking to start a business of your own and love drinking this traditional drink, then why not start a lassi shop of your own. Yes, in this guide, we’ll provide all the information to help you answer the question about how to get a franchise of a lassi shop.
History of Lassi Shop
Launched in Koramangala, Bangalore, in 2014, the main aim behind Lassi Shop is to serve customers with a healthy and traditional drink in the form of lassi. While bottled and fizzy drinks have invaded the market, it is high time that people need to start drinking healthy and traditional drinks.
While the main focus is to deliver tasty and delicious lassi in different flavours, we can also see the brand serving various kinds of fruit juices, milkshakes, smoothies, mocktails, etc. Lassi shop has redefined the beverage industry by offering customers a healthy and nutritious dose of tasty and delicious drink at affordable prices.
Why Lassi Shop is Popular?
One of the features that make Lassi Shop so popular is that they never use any kind of artificial colouring. In the lassi shop, you can only see natural colourings like spinach and beetroot being used for colouring and flavour.
Another aspect of this food and beverage shop is that it provides free samples of its new lassi varieties to customers throughout the day to get their feedback and make its products the best in the market. Apart from lassi, it also offers various kinds of juices and smoothies to please customers.
Key Benefits of Running a Franchise of Lassi Shop
Opening this lassi franchise can come with a lot of benefits, including:
- Having been around for more than six years, the brand is very popular among people. Hence, you don’t need to spend any money on marketing or making the brand famous. People will drop in just by seeing the name Lassi Shop. Such is the popularity of this franchise.
- And the franchise also requires lesser investment when compared to other types of franchises.
- And you don’t need a master’s degree to make lassi, fruit juice or a smoothie.
- Unlike other franchises, the area required to start a shop is very less.
- An excellent business model that can provide profits throughout the year.
- With “Cafe Culture” gaining popularity, starting a lassi-shop franchise would bring in definite profits.
Requirements for Starting a Franchise of Lassi Shop in India
If you are looking to open a Lassi Shop franchise in your city, then please read carefully the requirements that need to be fulfilled:
To start this franchise, you need to have a shop with at least 200 sq. ft in a potential location. And most importantly, the shop needs to be present on the ground floor with a minimum of 10 feet of space in the front.
Experience and Skills
You don’t need a master’s degree to open a lassi shop franchise. It is enough to have some knowledge about running a shop, putting a lassi or a juice and a smiling personality.
You can recruit your own staff, but you don’t need to worry about their skills, as all training will be provided by the Lassi Shop team about how to welcome customers, service and create smoothies, mocktails, and juices, etc.
Investment – How Much Does a Lassi Shop Franchise Cost in India?
According to their official website, the lassi shop franchise cost will be around rupees 10,00,000 (Ten Lakhs). Of which, you need to make an initial deposit of two lakhs at the time of application, and once your franchise is approved, you need to pay the remaining eight lakhs.
How to Apply for a Lassi Shop Franchise?
Agents wondering about how to get the franchise of lassi shop can apply on their website.
There are specific procedures that need to be followed to get a lassi-shop franchise and is listed below:
- First, you need to fill in the application to start a new franchise along with a deposit of INR 2 lakhs
- You need to have a first round of meeting to discuss the franchise terms and policies
- You need to search for a prominent location for the shop
- A team from the lassi shop will inspect and approve the location
- They will also help you set up the outlet for you
- Pay the balance amount of 8 lakhs, and you are a proud owner of a lassi shop franchise
- Recruit staffs and send them to training with Lassi Shop
- And that’s it, your franchise is up and running in just 30-60 days
People in the country really take their food habits seriously, and if anyone is willing to provide healthy and nutritious food, people will welcome them with both hands. And with the lassi shop, it is already a proven brand, and people love the tasty and delicious lassi offered there.
Hence, you don’t need to worry about marketing their brand to the customers. All you need to do is open a lassi shop franchise, recruit some staff, and make your outlet conducive for people to sit and chat for a few minutes while drinking their favourite drinks. People will start visiting your franchise automatically when they see the name Lassi Shop on your name board.
So, if you are thinking about opening a Lassi Shop Franchise, then now is the best time, and the franchise will provide guaranteed returns all around the year. I hope we’ve provided all the information and provided a sufficient answer to your question, “How to Take a Franchise of Lassi Shop?”.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to let us know by commenting below, and we will get back to you soon.