The pharma industry is always a profitable business in India and continues to be a booming industry. According to various statistics, it is estimated that the Indian pharmaceutical sector caters to almost 50% of drugs and vaccines across the globe.
Medlife is one of the largest online pharmacies in India, offering pharmacy services, diagnostics, and e-consultation across various cities in India. If you are looking to open a Medlife Franchise, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ll be providing all the information you will need to start your online pharmacy business in quick time.
History of the Brand
Founded in 2014 by Tushar Kumar and Prashant Singh to offer people across Bangalore with affordable healthcare services, Medlife expanded its wings in Mumbai and started catering to franchise outlets in more than 140 pin codes. While it started as just as an online drug ordering and delivery platform, it soon began to provide online consultation and laboratory services.
The company was awarded as the “Best Pharma Delivery e-Platform Company” in 2018 by Frost & Sullivan. According to a statistic released by Frost & Sullivan, Medlife owns almost 30% share of the total e-Pharma market in India. Medlife international also acquired various other companies, including E-Clinic, Medlabz, and Myra. Only in 2017, Medlife started providing opportunities for agents to start a Medlife Franchise and which proved to be an excellent business opportunity for many.
What is a Medlife Franchise?
Starting a Medlife medical store is not like any other regular franchise. In Medlife, the franchise business is all about the agent-assisted model and is responsible for quick transactions, excellent customer support, and hassle-free drugs and vaccine delivery.
By starting as a Medlife franchise, the agent will play a huge role in assisting customers in purchasing medicines and other services online and through medicine points and make money in the process through commissions.
One of the main USP of Medlife is to provide affordable healthcare services to everyone. Medlife has certainly created a huge revolution in the pharmaceutical industry and has amassed a customer base of more than 1 billion people in a quick time.
Medlife also provides call-to-order services for people not having knowledge about computers and online ordering. Another major USP of Medlife that made it one of the largest e-Pharmacy in India is that offers its customers with e-consultation services for free.
Key Benefits of Owning a Franchise of Medlife
Becoming a medlife pharmacy franchise partner can provide a lot of benefits, as listed below:
- Medlife franchise model is a unique business opportunity that requires only a low investment compared to other franchise businesses
- Becoming a medlife franchise entitles you to various revenue sources
- Quick Return on Investment (ROI)
- No investment need to be made for the inventory
- Medlife attracts customers by offering a flat discount of 20% on their prescription medications and also for some e-payment options
- Excellent training and marketing support to grow the business
- Comes with territorial rights as well
- Exclusive benefits for women entrepreneurs
- Best performing agents are provided with awards and incentives in recognition for their work and performances
- Medlife offers its franchises with operation support all the time
- Medlife provides even glow sign boards and marketing collaterals
- More than 100 + successful Medlife franchises across India
Requirements for Starting a Medlife Franchise in India
If you are planning to take a Medlife Pharmacy Franchise in your city, then please read carefully the requirements need to be fulfilled:
To start a franchise, an agent needs to have at least a physical store area of around 120 sq. ft along with a minimum of 2 x1.5 feet of space outside the shop to display the medlife signage board. The maximum size of the board can extend up to 6×3 ft.
Experience & Skills Required
- One of the basic requirements to become a Medlife Franchise agent is to be willing to work hard and stay dedicated to the work assigned to them
- Basic knowledge of computer operation is required for billing, add/update and edit drugs and search medicines
- Basic reading knowledge to understand the prescription issued by the doctors and provide the proper medications in quick time
- Answering all calls coming to the store in a professional manner
- Adhere to the store timings
- Mandatory to have a degree in either D.Pharm or B.Pharm
- Pharma assistants need to have a minimum qualification of SSLC
- Minimum 1year experience as a pharmacist in a store
Medlife will provide all the necessary training, marketing collaterals, and operation manuals to their franchises at the start. Hence, franchises don’t need to invest in anything for training, signage boards, inventory, etc. The operational manual provided clearly states how billing work needs to be carried out on the computer.
Every bill needs to be carried out by placing an order on the computer. Separate login credentials will be provided to the customer. Before placing every order, an OTP message will be sent to the agent’s phone, and only after entering the OTP (One Time Password) will the agent be able to place the order successfully on the computer.
Even though the investment varies based on the size of your store, location, and state of the property, the minimum Medlife pharmacy franchise cost required will range from 1 lakhs to 3lakhs to start a franchise.
How to Apply for Medlife Pharmacy Franchise?
Agents wondering about how to get a franchise of Medlife and looking to start a Medlife franchise can contact them by email or can contact their customer support through a MedLife franchise contact number. They will be sent with an enrollment form. Agents need to fill that out along with attaching a scanned copy of their pan card, a canceled cheque along with a photo.
Once the documents are checked and verified, a team and Medlife will inspect the store premises, and if it satisfies their requirements, then you will be provided with a Franchise of Medlife.
MedLife Franchise Contact Details
Contact Via Website & Email
Web address – Medlife Franchise Program
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Medlife franchise contact number
How Medlife Franchise Program Works?
The Medlife Franchise business model is not a traditional franchise model. Their model is an agent-assisted based e-commerce model where the agent is the franchise partner of Medlife.
Here franchise works as a focal point that ensures hassle-free delivery, quick transaction facilitation, and customer support. Franchise’s role is to assist customers in buying medicine and other medlife services online through medicine point and earn as much as they can.
How Much Does a Medlife Pharmacy Franchise Cost in India?
The total investment amount always varies depending on the size and specification of the business premises. The approximate investment will be between Rs 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh to set up a Medlife Franchise in India.
Starting a Medlife Medicine Franchise is a profitable business and hope we have provided you with all the information needed to start a Medlife Franchise and answered all questions regarding how to get a Medlife franchise. Please provide all your comments and suggestions in the feedback section below.
Related Pharmacy Franchise Opportunities
- How to Get a Netmeds Franchise in My City
- How to Get Apollo Pharmacy Franchise in India
- How to Get 3Meds Franchise in Your City?
- How to Get a Sanjivani Pharmacy Franchise in India?
- How to Get DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise in My City